Friday, September 4, 2015

stupid stupid stupid stupid scale

my scale is stupid.

In our house - we try not to say "stupid."
we tell our kids - "saying 'stupid' means you have nothing original or creative to say.  Say something with intelligence to describe your situation."  (they just LOVE it when we make them complain with some "smarts") lol

but.... my scale is STUPID.

i'm working my butt off this week. my legs are on fire and i'm about to do workout #2 - cuz ummmm let's face it.  sometimes you need to kick it into high gear and we shouldn't work through injuries, but we can work through sore.

and tonight. we are gonna work through some sore.

and Sunday.  i'm just gonna make a little prediction.

Sunday, Mr. Scale better come around to seeing things my way and being a little reasonable.

cuz on Sunday, if Mr. Scale is still in a feisty mood, he's gonna get un-feisty when he meets Mr. Hammer.

and possibly Mr. Gasoline and Ms. Match.

and maybe even Mr. Dumpster.

just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)