Friday, November 20, 2015

is this girl a winner?

There are multiple answers to that question....

but you have to watch the whole video to get the answer ;)

Regardless of the answer..... I've worked my tail off!  It's been an amazing challenge - this last week was grueling hahahaha, but it was so worth it to finish as strong as I could!

I don't know if you can tell... LOL. but i am so proud of myself for not giving up!!!!!


and i'm so looking forward to doing a 30 day challenge that's coming up!   It's not based in weight - it's based on steps.   which is great for people who are goal-oriented.  You put the time in - you're gonna win - it's that simple.  And the awesome thing is - ALL the winners SPLIT THE JACKPOT.  seriously - i can't wait to do this challenge :) if you wanna be on my team - message meeeee.  I already have 3 people - but we can go up to 9!  :)   and.... you don't have to be on my team - make your own team if you want!  just let's have some fun!!!!

so if you're interested... and you're looking for a fun way to stay accountable through the holidays (ummmm and win a little money!!! hehehe)   definitely email or facebook me about it. (and NO... i do not get paid for this endorsement.hahaha i just love HealthyWage THAT much  - and i think you will too! )

so....... now that you've waited..... hehehehehe    do you wanna see WHYYYYY i love HealthyWage so much????   I'll give you a hint.   check out my smile at 0:52  ;)

(some people had trouble loading the video below - so you can see it directly using this link if you have trouble playing the video:    Weigh out video  )



Have a great day!!!! See you next week!

Happy Thanksgiving - and leave the stuffing to the turkey! hehehe



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Leah!!! So proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shannon!!!!! I am so thankful that God didn't let me give up :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment :)