Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Total zen, baby

I'm gonna weigh out Friday morning.

And as freaked as I was at the beginning of this week - I am in the zone right now.

I'm so zen, baby.  yeahhhhhh ;) hehehe

I weighed myself tonight, and I just have to tell you.  It has NOT been easy.  Especially this last month.  The pounds have needed to be pried from my body with a crowbar, i tell you!

I needed to kick it into high gear, more than a few times, but the payoff has been oh-so-wonderfully worth it!

After Friday - I will still have pounds to go! (which I planned!)  but now I can take my time and not put pressure on myself to do anything strenuous or stressful.  I want to kick these last pounds to the curb - but I can do it slow and steady.

like the tortoise.  but maybe a teeny bit faster.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)