Sunday, November 29, 2015

VIDEO: Zombie attack!

Sorry - i said i was going to post this on Friday - but holidays. you know...

i did NOT overeat on the holidays.  I actually prepared our Thanksgiving dinner with my health and weight loss in mind!  did  i cheat???

yeahhhhhhhhhhhh a little.
*ahem*  Exhibit A.
GLUTEN FREE French apple tart.  unfortunately not carb free or sugar free.
 Shhhhhh! NEVERMIND! i don't wanna hear it. it was scrumptious!

i'm good with it!  cuz..... i enjoyed it, in moderation, and life is not about punishment!!!!

soooooo... i dont' even call it cheating.  i call it .... "stretching the boundaries a little!" hahahaha

Life is NOT like a box of chocolates, Forrest.




Life is like a rubberband.  You gotta know when to stretch it!  (ya like that one, don'tcha!)

ok!  so i hit my goal early - right???  yup.  i surely did! I bet 11 months, 35 pounds.  and i hit that goal in 6.  (Feel free to stop reading and break out into a happy jig for me.  jig away! i'll wait.)

but..... i didn't bet my WHOLE goal.  I bet what I thought I could do without stressing myself into an early death by aneurysm.

mission: ACCOMPLISHED!  aneurysm: NEGATED!  (or at least delayed....)

My brain has not succumbed to an early demise brought on by impossible weight loss goals.

hooooooray for my beautiful grey matter!!!!

but now... i still have 20 more pounds that i want to tackle.  I already won the money (but getting check in April)  and i'm not gaining that back!  i know this because i'm not stopping here.  It's not even like "ahhhhh, now i have some wiggle room!"

no.  oh, no, my friends.

there is no wiggle room.  wiggle room is for jiggles.  and i'm getting rid of all my jiggles. hahahahaha

but i already made it sooooo farrrrrr with weight loss.....you're  probably bored with the whole weight loss thing by now... right???  I kinda am.   I mean - i just feel like i'm less concerned with the weight now (which is a HUGE thing for me to say.  i mean.... it's unbelievable that i just typed that.  who are you and what have you done with the real Leah???)

i mean - to me?? now???  i want something kinda crazy.   he he heeeeeee.  yeahhhhhh baby.

i mentioned it months ago - but i was so heavy - i couldn't even imagine attempting to start this.  now i'm 35 pounds lighter. i have no more excuses! LOL

so - without further ado..... i give you.   my goal for April.... or you know, when hell freezes over.

either/or!


9 comments:

  1. Hi--listened to about half of this but I am at work, so...I'll have to check again tonight. It's nice to hear your voice and put it with your picture! So happy for you. i, on the other hand, am frustrated but I have decided not to focus on that today. Just keep trying, just keep moving forward. Even when it feels like I'm only standing still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am replying on my phone... So I'm not sure if it submitted or not. Lol

      Delete
    2. Oh! It did! Lolol
      But it's not a reply... It's a separate comment! Hope you see it ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi Felicity!!!! :) oh man! You should hve just fast forwarded my rambling to the last 30 seconds! Hahahahhaa you have to see the insanity I'm attempting to kill myself with ;)
    Don't be frustrated! Remember. Choices everyday. Stay the course. Don't give up. This is not a journey for the weak of heart! Hehehe but it is WORTH it!!! I know you can do it- just don't surrender, girl!! :)
    Send me a private email and we will chat more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got this :) I can't wait to see all the progress and ways you train for this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaylee.... i'm cracking up just thinking about the hilarious videos in the beginning! oh my gosh - i'm gonna look like .... i have no idea what i'm gonna look like - but i'm already cackling like an idiot - imagining how ridiculous i'm going to look!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's flippin' awesome! You can TOTALLY do that!! Can't wait to see the video.
    I also just looked at your week 1 weigh in video on youtube--even there you are just radiating positivity. So wonderful!
    Also I've been calling you "LiLi" and I know it's "Le" but isn't LiLi cool too?
    What was interesting to me was when you said normally you lose like 25 lbs and then go back to your old habits--I've definitely done that a few times. Like the weight loss is over, now I can get back to life. But it doesn't sound like you are doing that this time, which is inspiring to me. It's an important distinction to be aware of, I guess--we don't want to get back to our old habits, we want to build new habits, and a new lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. before i forget - did you find the other comment i did for you up there? LOL sorry - it was a separate comment and not a reply..... just telling you to stay the course - and don't give up! :) scroll up and you'll see it!

      but yes! this is the FIRST time EVER!!!!! that i have not gone back to my old habits and old lifestyle after losing weight. i think HealthyWage is a huge part of that. I mean - i still need to weigh out in March to get my official check. so i'm super happy that i reached my goal early - and that i still need to maintain (or rather - LOSE MORE) by March!!!

      the second huge part - i think - is the fact that i have finally found a way to eat - that completely works for me!!!! i'm telling you - i have done some crazy crazy diets. not only that - i've had some really harmful lifestyles - whether depriving myself of soooo many calories. or getting rid of calories in super harmful ways - or minding my calories so much that it was literally like.... eat 50 calories - burn 50 calories.... all day long. just - who can live like that??? that's not living!

      so that whenever i reached my goals - i was like OH MY GOSH - i can finally eat "normal" again. well. no. no you can't. LOL not when you've destroyed your metabolism and ruined the way your body absorbs food... and and and...

      but now? i cannot believe that i've found this keto diet. God is so kind!!! It has been like the key that's unlocked everything! A healthy way - that's NOT punishment - to enjoy food..... AND LOSE WEIGHT??

      i just can't believe it's been here all along. and we haven't been told. do you know that when cardiac patients come in for surgery - and they're too overweight for surgery - but they need to lose weight fast in order to get the surgery...... doctors put them on the keto diet.

      like... what? this has been an alternative? and yet we've been fed the "low-fat, high sugar" lie all this time? ugh. makes me mad.

      anyway. my eyes are opened now ;) i'm not going back to being blind! Good nutrition is the key to good health. when your bodies are being fed properly - your body is able to do what it was INTENDED to do!

      that was a huge reply ;) sorry. hehehe

      and yes - Lili - is super cute - it actually makes more sense since my full name is AngeLIque :) but.... the story of my name is a fun one. My parents saw a movie before i was born. The main character was a girl named Angelique - and her friends called her Lia. but my parents prefered the Biblical version of the name (Leah)..... so actually - Leah is NOWHERE on my birth certificate. hahahaha but its the only name I've ever been called. funny right???? ;)

      Delete
    2. oh man. that really was a huge reply. hahahaha

      last thing :)

      I'm glad that people enjoy my spirit! I have been blessed so much in my life - and I love to bless others - if i can encourage and bring laughter and show people the hope that I have.... that makes me so thrilled :)

      love getting to know you more and more Felicity :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment :)