Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sabotage!!!!

This close to the end - I can't believe that I actually would sabotage myself!!!!

I weigh in on FRIDAY for the team challenge - and i eat a roll!!!

not just a roll - but a GLUTEN filled carbalicious roll!

soft, sugary, fluffy - absolutely delicious!

It was too hard to resist, but then after it was over - i was soooo guilty!!!!

and then - i realized (as i opened my eyes to the sweetest feeling of relief) that it was all just a dream.  a ridiculously detailed, amazingly tasty dream. LOLOL!

Has that happened to you yet?  I mean - normally, when I'm not in a diet - and i dream about food, I wake up before I get to taste anything!

but when i'm working hard at eating completely right, and exercising and - DEPRIIIIIIIVED of all those gluteny treats. LOL  (and probably especially because I was at a dinner the other day - where they had fresh bread on every table.... and the smell of hot bread filled my nostrils the entire night.)  oy.

THEN.... i have amazing dreams where i feast!

and then - feel guilt like no other.

and when i wake and finally realize it was just a dream,  i try desperately to get back into the dream to dine!  hehehehe

anyway - 2 days left.  i can't wait til Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)