Monday, November 16, 2015

skinny minny!

I'm not kidding - 3 people have called me skinny minny in the last 4 days! LOLOL

and i don't think i can really wrap my mind around that yet!  I don't doubt them!  but .... i do.

hahaha  i can't explain it.  i just can't believe that they're talking about ME.

I'm not where i want to be yet.  I still have pounds to go!  so maybe my brain doesn't want to get distracted and wrapped up in those thoughts of being skinny yet.

and truth be told - i'm NOT skinny.  i promise - i'm not.  i'm just thinner than i was! lol

and i don't even want to think about being skinny!  because you know what happens when you get wrapped up in those thoughts, right?

the next thought is "great!  then I can afford to eat these 3 chocolate eclairs!"

and little by little, you start slipping here and there, and you don't pay attention to the scale as much anymore, and then... hmmm these jeans must have shrunk in the dryer - cuz i don't remember them being this tight...  LOL

and then - you see yourself in a photo!  and you're like WHO'S THAT??? WHAT HAPPENED TO SKINNY MINNY???

and then the scale laughs when you get on it.  and it's all over!


sooooooooooooo.  i've got blinders on my eyes.  my focus is on that goal, X amount of pounds away.  I really don't know how many more pounds i can lose.  i'm not trying to be secretive by saying X.

I think my body is gonna start to rebel, the lower I get ;)  so.  X amount of pounds - here i come.

i really can't wait to do a video again sooooooooooon.  and move my river rocks over!  looking forward to Friday in the WORST WAY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)