Wednesday, November 11, 2015

T-10 and counting!

I have 10 days left of our team challenge!

excited - nervous - freaking out - happy - relieved!!!!

and probably a million other emotions!

I was able to eat pretty healthy while I was out of the country last week.  That was a HUGE concern of mine.  But God was so kind to give me plenty of good healthy foods to eat :)

I tend to retain a ton of water when I fly - so I was expecting to see that on the scale when I got home, and.... i was not disappointed. LOL.

but - yesterday was back to my normal foods and normal schedule - and I know it will only be a matter of time until that's back off and I'm feeling on track.

A lot of people got sick on the trip - and I was not one of them!  So relieved!!!!!  Hoping that nothing hits me in the next few days cuz I just want to remain completely focused on finishing this challenge strong and not being distracted with sickness.

unless the sickness is puking my guts out and losing 10 more pounds.  THEN i'll take it!

just kidding. :)

I've been out of the country before - but this time when we came back through all the security and the officer said "Welcome home, ladies"  it just felt so good :)   maybe he was just a really nice officer - or maybe I was just ready to be home... i don't know - but it was nice to have a warm "welcome home" :)

ok life is moving fast right now.  some very cool things are happening in my life and in order to stay on top of everything i don't have time to blog more right now!  I can't wait to update you more and i CANNOT wait to do my next video in 10 days  :)

love to all of you!
Le

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)