Monday, June 8, 2015

Because I'm little

My hubby is 6'8".  yep.

I was 5'2".

But now I'm 5'2"....with shoes on.

so I think I shrunk to 5'1".  blah.


I'm melting. I'm melting. What a world, what a world! hehehe


And... i've always wanted to be a statuesque 5'9".

but i would settle for a mediocre 5'4".   lol

Instead - i am little.

Why does that matter? Wellllllllll, extra weight on a little body always looks worse than on a tall body.

My goal is to lose 35 pounds for HealthyWage.  Plus, I have an additional goal of 5-10 more pounds. but even with that - i'm kinda... worried!

I mean -i have no idea what I'm going to look like at that weight.  Age is a weird thing.  Weight redistributes!  Just because you looked good at X weight 20 years ago - doesn't mean you will look good now!  Will I need to lose more?  Will I only lose in certain places? Will I look too gaunt and thin?!?!  I don't knooooooow.

And the suggested weight for height tables NEVER applied to me.  I have always had a more muscular build.

.... and in case you're wondering... i used to love when people would ask if i was a gymnast.  simply loved it.  oh. loved it so much.  can you hear the sarcasm?  let me say it again.  i. looooved. it.


I never liked being little.  but.... I ESPECIALLY don't like being little and heavy.

I'm hoping that when I win my prize,  (which is $2150 - oh, did i already mention that? hehehe)  and hit my goal - then... maybe I won't mind being little.

Maybe I'll actually like it...



That's right!  He saved the day, cuz he was little!  
oh Ash!  you adorable little fox!!! you're my hero!  :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)