Sunday, June 21, 2015

yep. it's broken.

I was coasting along at a nice 7 mph on my treadmill.

feeling very athletic.  kinda like Supergirl meets Wonder Woman.

and then, good old Tready decides to go from 7mph to 8mph to 3mph and finally to a dead stop.

all in 1.7 seconds.

just.... you know... cuz it's that kind of  "fun" treadmill.
and by "fun" - clearly I mean - demon-possessed.

if you're wondering what I looked like - well, here you go.



(i watched this video at least 84 times.  and laughed harder every time.) 

yeeeeeeeeeep.   that was me.  it was almost exactly like the first three seconds of that video.
  only faster - and more spastic. 

but because I'm Super Wonder Woman.... i didn't fall. hahahahaha 

Actually - i'm not that super.  God was just kind to me and didn't want me to fly into the wall.  

SO.

I'm gonna hope to get Tready fixed within the month.

  (and then I'm gonna EXORCISE him before i can EXERCISE on him again.)

it stinks too. cuz i can't really go outside to walk/jog/run for the next few weeks because i kid you not....  There are swarms of flies outside that this world hasn't seen since the plagues of Moses.  

so i'm hoping that when we can get Tready fixed  - and more importantly, he is demon-free - I'll be able to kinda pick up where i left off.  but dang it.  i was up to 7 mph!!!!!!  argh.  i know i'm gonna lose some of my steam in the meantime.  

but on the plus side - i had an absolute BLAST dancine with Julianne Hough. although... my neck is killing me from all the hair flipping in her dances.  seriously!  and i stretched out!!!   but she kept telling us to be sexy and flip our hair around!  

the heck with sexy.  just keep me from being crippled, Julianne!!!!   from now on, I will be performing all of her dances with a neck brace.  

and really, I ask you.  what is sexier than that?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)