Monday, June 29, 2015

VIDEO: Week 8 weigh in

Sorry!  I did my weigh in on Saturday as usual - but just got a chance to upload the video this morning

finally have internet again :)

so this week, i think i'll be posting a little more!

reached the 15 pound milestone.  which is VERY exciting!

Actually 15.3  ;)

so that's almost half way to my HealthyWage goal - and almost 1/3 of the way to my overall goal.

I'm still not exactly sure how much weight I want to lose completely.  It's been too long since I've been down in those numbers LOL   I'll have to fine tune it when I get closer.  For now, I'm guessing that number is about 45 pounds weight loss total.   But.... I don't want to look SCARY thin.  and i have no idea what point I will begin to look scary thin ... LOL  Maybe at 45 pound weight loss, I'll just finally look the right weight.  we'll see ;)

here's my video and eeeek, i finally felt like it was time to do a full body twirl. LOL    I really didn't want to do it.  But I looked back on my first video - and I could see the difference from my first video til today's video.   So, I thought it is important for me to be able to give myself markers.  And because my brain likes to play tricks on me - I thought it was best to get some video evidence of where I am now - and where I'll be 10 pounds from now, 15 pounds from now, 25 pounds from now and so on!

Sometimes pictures (and videos) can do what memory fails to do!   and i need to see every stinkin bit of progress.  So.... bit the bullet and did the full body portion of the video. blah!  The only thought that keeps me going is..... it WILL get better!  LOL

here's my 8 week video!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)