Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Out with the old! in with the Hoka!

Old....
Bye Asics.  you served me well! until i tore you apart....


New.....
well hello gorgeous. i think it's love at first sight, and feel, and jog.

after all my excitement for the Asics.... i ended up finding something BETTER.

They're like the awesome running feel and structure of the Nike Reax - but the incredible cushion of the Asics. (except the cushion isn't in the insole - it's in the base of the shoe - and they are....
 aMAAAAzing.)

Hoka One One.  it's a new company.  I'm not into fads, i'm not into hype, i'm not into the latest fashion and i'm not into people telling me what i should like.  I like what i like and i'm pretty stubborn about it LOL

love their slogan " Time to fly"  yeah buddy!!!!  :)
i do like the recommendation of friends though.  (and my hubby was talking to some runner friends and about 15 of them agree these are their new favorites) recommendations are good!  but... i always weigh it out against what really works for me.  and these - really - work for me!  (side note - they are slightly more expensive than the Asics... but i got last year's model.  still expensive - but so far - worth every cent!)

my feet felt so good after my walk/jog -  i did another mile.  and.... i really need to start keeping track of my personal records - but i'm fairly certain i beat my best time yesterday!!!  i was MOVIN.  
I could go on and on about how awesome they feel - but you should just find a store and see for yourself ;)
hubby took the picture before i was ready LOL -
 but its a full body shot and i need more of them for my own progress!



happy girl ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)