Wednesday, June 10, 2015

does tanning count as working out?

cuz if it does...

i worked out for 8 hours yesterday!

and got very tan!  hehehe  well the good thing is - I actually did get in the water.

the ice - cold - what was i thinking - water.

I love boogie-boarding with my daughter!  but yesterday, after 45 minutes of shivering in the water- i actually stopped being able to sense my limbs.  hypothermia.  gotta love it.

but - we had fun ;)

and tanned. (tanning makes you look thinner, right?!?! High fives for ultraviolet rays! and don't worry - i used sunscreen)

PLUUUUUUUS... I walked 10 miles today to make up for yesterday's failed attempt at "working out" in the water.

AAAAAAAAND.  a friend of mine that hasn't seen me in a few weeks (5 to be exact) saw me in Trader Joe's the other day and said she could totally see that I've been working out.  And how did I react?

by jumping up and down in the middle of the aisle, clapping my hands and squealing REALLY?!?!?!?!  THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!

totally normal behavior.

so even though my stubborn brain refuses to see any sort of change in my body after almost 6 weeks - it's good to know that it is making a difference!!!!

and also good to know that tanning adds natural contouring and hides cellulite perfectly.

My favorite beach :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)